Biogas desulfurization is a simple, efficient, and relatively low-cost desulfurization method, and it is also a more widely used desulfurization method. The basic principle of equipment for removing hydrogen sulfide from biogas through dry method is that O2 oxidizes hydrogen sulfide (H2S) to sulfur or sulfur oxygen?? The method of chemical synthesis can also be called dry oxidation method. The filling material is placed inside, and the filling layer includes activated carbon, iron oxide, etc. Nowadays, iron oxide is more commonly used. The gas enters the container at a low flow rate from the inlet at one end, passes through the packing layer in the container, and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is oxidized into sulfur or sulfur oxides, which are retained in the packing layer. The purified gas is discharged from the outlet on the other end of the container.
The operation and maintenance of biogas desulfurization should meet the following requirements:
1. The condensate in the dehydration and desulfurization device should be discharged regularly. When the outdoor temperature approaches 0 ° C, condensate water should be discharged daily and biogas leakage should be prevented during discharge.
2. After the start and normal operation of biological desulfurization, the changes in hydrogen sulfide concentration before and after desulfurization should be regularly checked, and the removal rate of hydrogen sulfide should meet the requirements of the back-end process. When it is found that the desulfurization efficiency is greatly reduced, the circulating nutrient solution should be supplemented in a timely manner. The packing in the tower should be cleaned every 6-12 months.
3. Regularly check the changes in hydrogen sulfide concentration and biogas pressure before and after drying the desulfurization tower. When the design requirements are not met, the desulfurization agent should be replaced or desulfurization regeneration should be carried out.
4. The regeneration of dry desulfurization tower should meet the following requirements:
1) When using desulfurizer for regeneration in the tower, the inlet and outlet valves of the biogas should be closed, and the bypass branch pipe and discharge valve pipeline should be opened.
2) When using an online desulfurizer for regeneration, the air mixing amount and air flow rate should be determined based on the hydrogen sulfide content in the biogas. The temperature inside the tower should be less than 70 ℃, and the oxygen content inside the tower. The outlet biogas of the desulfurizer should be less than 1%. The desulfurizer should be at 2? Replace in a timely manner after 3 regenerations. When replacing the desulfurizer, the operator should wear a gas mask and the room should be ventilated.
4) The disposal of biogas desulfurization waste desulfurizers should comply with environmental protection requirements.
The above is the content introduced by the biogas purification manufacturer to everyone. Thank you for taking the time to check our company's information content If you want to learn more, welcome to call for consultation!